You are reading posts about Recruitment
Welcome to our admissions blog! If you are reading this, you might currently be considering applying to one of our Degree Programmes. To help make this process as easy as possible, we have laid out six different ways in which the recruitment team can help you through your application journey.
1. CV reviews: This is the recommended first step for anyone considering an application to any of our degree programmes at London Business School. Whether you are committed to applying in the current recruitment cycle, or if you have just started thinking about London Business School, each degree programme has a team you can get in touch with to have your CV checked, and who can help ensure that you are thinking about applying to the right programme for your profile!
2. Phone consultations: Once we have reviewed your CV and identified the programme best suited to your needs, we would be more than happy to schedule a phone call to cover all the questions and queries you may have, and to help guide you through the application process. This can also help you put into place a realistic time frame for your application.
3. One-to-one consultations on campus and worldwide: If you are based in London, why not book a one-to-one consultation with a member of the recruitment and admissions team on campus? This would be a great opportunity to come to us and get a true feel of the atmosphere and campus life. If you don’t have plans to visit London in the near future, our team is often on the road, follow their progress on our events page to get the chance to meet members of the admissions team somewhere near you.
4. Meet us at an event in the UK and worldwide: Whether it is a GMAT conference, the QS World MBA Tour in Dubai or Cairo, L’Etudiant Fair in Paris or the E-Fellows fair in Frankfurt, our team represents LBS at events all over the world, giving you the chance to meet us in a convenient location for you. All you need to do is go on our website and register for an upcoming event. We also run a variety of online webinars, which are accessible at any time via our website.
5. Connect you with student ambassadors and/or alumni: By this stage in your application journey, you have identified which programme to apply to, collected all the relevant information regarding your particular programme, the admissions process and the School in general. You might even have started writing your application. We have shared our application tips and all the information we have regarding our programmes but you want to hear first-hand about the benefits of studying at London Business School. Check out the class profile for your particular programme, and identify a student you would be interested in speaking with to learn about their experiences at LBS. We will then do the rest and help put the two of you together!
6. Class visit opportunities: You have now almost finished your application and are aiming for the next deadline, however you may need help with that final bit of motivation to complete and submit your application! Speak to us about potentially sitting in on a class, and experience in real time a class led by world-class faculty. (N.B currently this is not available for our early career applicants) Get the conversation started today! Start your application journey by getting in touch with us!
Speak directly with admissions staff, alumni and students to find out more about the London Business School experience. Representatives from Career Centre, Student Activities, Women in Business Club and Out in Business Club will be available during the networking session to answer all your questions.
Tuesday 23 June, 18.45 – 21.00 GMT for MBA, Masters in Management and Masters in Finance programmes
London Business School campus, London
Monday 29 June, 18.45 – 21.00 GMT for EMBA, EMBA-Global and Sloan programmes
London Business School campus, London
If you cannot attend an event in person, sign up for one of our webinars:
Sloan Online Information Session – Friday 19th June 12.00 – 13.00 (UK time)
Degree Programmes Online Information Session, Thursday 25th June 13.00 – 14.00 (UK time)
We look forward to meeting you!
Events Manager, Recruitment and Admissions, Degree Programmes at London Business School